5 Ways Managed Cloud Communications Can Save Your Company Money
Posted by mbird on Wed, 11/01/2017 - 15:00
These days, companies are demanding more from their communication systems. At the same time, budgets are decreasing and the gap is widening between what employees need to be more productive—and what companies can provide. The trick is to find communication technologies that make the most of your finances while improving employee productivity.
Enter the Managed Connect CLOUD solution. Hosted by ShoreTel and managed by RedVeu. Managed Connect CLOUD delivers full-featured, enterprise-grade communications to companies of any size while providing complete administration of your phone system in a private cloud environment. A partner managed cloud-based communications solution answers the call of feature-rich functionality at a price budgets can handle.
All of these benefits are brought to you by a partner that will give you white-glove service as they administer and manage your phone system completely and securely. What’s more? A managed cloud communications solution can actually save your company money and increase employee productivity. Here’s how:
- Affordability: A managed cloud-based communications system runs securely in a hosted data centre, so companies no longer have the expense of purchasing and maintaining equipment. Plus, the cloud offers the most up-to-date software versions at all times, which saves companies time as well.
- Efficiency: Employees are able to access the full features of a cloud communications system on any device, anywhere they can access the web. Desktop phones, softphones on PCs, apps on smartphones—all provide the full functionality to users they’d enjoy if they were sitting in their company office. Plus, they can use those features to collaborate with their colleagues or clients, no matter where they are.
- Flexibility*: Shouldn’t you have flexibility on the number of user profiles and phones you need as your business changes? Why pay for 50 user licenses when you only have 40 employees? Or a 500 user license when you only have 400 employees? With managed cloud communications, you only pay for what you need. And you can add more functionality as required. That means a cost-effective communications offering that works for you.
- Scalability*: The cloud enables easy scaling to meet your company’s needs, quickly and easily. With managed cloud communications, your provider will manage changes to increase or decrease the number of users for you, eliminating costly software upgrades or complicated provisioning that you would otherwise incur.
- Manageability: The cloud gives you the ability to turn your phone system management over to a trusted partner that will completely manage and administer your phone system. While some IT managers or business leaders prefer to control their phone systems, others no longer have time for that task as their responsibilities increase. World-class cloud phone systems give you white glove service, reliability and 24/7 system support.
With the many benefits that managed cloud communications provides, it’s time to ask the question if your current phone system is really supporting your business. A partner managed cloud phone system can give you increased manageability and employee productivity while improving your bottom line.
Contact us to start saving money.
*Managed Connect CLOUD is best suited for companies with a minimum of 50 users. The number of profiles and phones can be reduced by up to 20% in the first 12 months but cannot be reduced below 50.